Hi folks – it seems to have been a good news week so far with several members now in receipt of Wellbeing grants, Supporting Communities money and most recently turnaround decisions re Business Support Grants with charities now eligible. If that wasn’t enough there’s been great news re Third Sector Food Consortia – add link to press release
1/ Mental Health providers collaboration – we’re continuing to support West Lothian social enterprises and third sector providers of mental health services, who keen to work together – if you’re interested in finding out more, please contact Diane on email@example.com or 07889 720171
2/ Do you need volunteers? As you probably know VSGWL have a databank of volunteers, many of whom came through the national campaign. Although we’re not sure of the skillsets, it’s possible there are folks on the list who are experts in IT, Finance, Business Planning etc. If you are looking for someone to help, please get in touch as they are happy to put a call out on your behalf – firstname.lastname@example.org
3/ Furlough latest
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme will continue until the end of October.
- Furloughed workers will continue to receive 80% of their current salary, up to £2,500.
- No changes until the end of July 2020.
- From August, employers may be able to bring furloughed staff back on a part-time basis.
- Govt will then encourage employers to start sharing the costs of furloughed staff salaries.